Reasons for choosing Bad Schlema
Outpatient treatments, one-off treatments and health treatment plans are all possible at the Health Centre: there are facilities at the Health Spa and Wellness Centre and at the Kurhotel Bad Schlema. Several different options are available: guests can arrive and be treated even if their health insurance provider has rejected their application – it’s just organised a little differently. A friendly, relaxed setting helps patients regain their strength and improve their health. Relaxing comfort and excellent treatment await you at Bad Schlema.
Reasons for choosing Bad Schlema:
- A rare treasure: Radon is a locally occurring healing remedy that can alleviate pain without any side effects and has proven long-lasting benefits. We are one of only eight places in Germany to benefit from this rare inert gas.
- Patient guidance: treatment plans are tailored to your individual condition and requirements in order to provide the most enjoyable stay possible. Patients here are treated not just as numbers, but as welcome personal guests, both in your accommodation and in the treatment areas. Our guests very much appreciate this: one in four have visited Bad Schlema for treatment more than three times.
- Our expert therapists: qualified and motivated therapists are the key to a successful treatment. Our staff have many years of experience working with radon and supporting therapies. Younger colleagues learn from and build on this wealth of experience. We take the training and further development of our therapists very seriously.
- A short path to the health resort: a variety of restaurants, accommodation providers and the Health Centre’s facilities are situated within an easy distance.
- Range of sporting activities: there is a network of “terrain spa trails” open to guests, offering varying levels of difficulty. Follow the Jakobsweg, explore the extensive cycle trails on an electric bike, or enjoy some wonderful views of the mountains of the Erzgebirge while golfing, plus plenty more besides.
Have Questions or want to save your date?
Get in contact with us by email: